DIY Project Cricut Maker with AccessoriesCricut Maker gives you the freedom to make a wide variety of DIY projects ranging from 3D art to home decor, jewellery, iron-on, vinyl, paper projects and more. Included are the tools to cut hundreds of materials quickly and accurately, from delicate paper and fabric to the tough material like matboard, leather, and basswood. Use the Rotary Blade to cut fabric for a sewing project without backing material. Featuring unique cutting versatility, a library of design ideas, sewing patterns available, as well as easy-to-use apps to help you get started, Cricut Maker delivers professional-level cutting performance that anyone can use. The Circut Maker Bundle comes with a variety of accessories to help you create a wide variety of DIY projects with a basic tool set inclued as well as a fine point pens and deluxe paper.
DIY Project Cricut Maker with Accessories Features
- Professional-level cutting performance and versatility
- Cuts 300+ materials
- Rotary Blade for cutting virtually any fabric without backer
- Adaptive Tool System™ for professional-level cutting performance and expandability
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Fast Mode for up to 2 x faster cutting and writing
- Design Space® software for iOS, Android™, Windows®, and Mac®
- 500+ digital sewing patterns and quilt blocks available from Simplicity®, Riley Blake™, and more (sold separately)
- Compatible with Knife Blade for thicker materials up to 2.4 mm (sold separately)
- Compatible with QuickSwap™ tools to quickly switch between scoring, engraving and other decorative effects (sold separately)
- Compatible with Washable Fabric Pen for marking pattern pieces (sold separately)
Cricut Maker Includes:
- Cricut Maker® machine
- Rotary blade and drive housing
- Premium fine-point blade and housing
- Fine point pen in black
- FabricGrip™ machine mat (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
- 2 x LightGrip machine mat (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
- Welcome book
- USB cable
- Power adapter
- Free trial membership to Cricut Access™ (for new subscribers)
- 50 free ready-to-make projects, including 25 sewing patterns
- Materials for a practice project
Additional Accessories Include:
- Debossing fine-tip blade with QuickSwap housing
- Basic tool set (item may differ from image)
- TrueControl knife
- 5 x Fine point pens (classic colours)
- 10 x sheets of deluxe paper
- 20 x sheets of Premium vinyl in assorted colours (item may differ from image)
- 6 x sheets of iron-on (Heat Transfer Vinyl) in assorted colours (item may differ from image)
- LightGrip machine mat (30.5 x 30.5 cm) (item may differ from image)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.