The compact Nilfisk 135.1-8i Power X-Tra Pressure Washer features a built-in trolley, making it easy to transport.
The 1700W induction motor with a metal pump produces a maximum pressure of 135 bar and an operating pressure of 115 bar, which provides more than enough cleaning pressure for nearly all domestic usages, yet it's relatively quiet with a sound pressure level of 73 dB(A) and a sound power level of 89 dB(A).
The 8m hose and a 5m electrical cable give a large cleaning radius of 13m that can also be operated from a static water supply such as a garden water butt tap.
With Click & Clean connectivity, standard accessories including 2 nozzles, and foam sprayers, combined with a mid patio cleaner, a drain & tube cleaner and a soft-bristled brush makes this a pressure washer suitable for all moderate cleaning and maintenance jobs around the home, car and garden.
The automatic start/stop system along with an aluminium pump makes this a reliable product, worthy of its 24-month domestic use warranty.
- Compact size
- Quick-release hose from the handgun
- Highly mobile trolley design
- Click & Clean Powerspeed nozzle providing greater cleaning power
- Click & Clean foam sprayer for detergent application
- Standard accessory storage on the unit
- Reliable aluminium pump for long life operation
- Water inlet filter preventing debris from entering the pump
- Auto-stop/start protecting the motor and saving water
Warranty: 2-Year manufacturers domestic warranty
- Mid patio cleaner
- 8m drain & tube cleaner
- Click & Clean soft bristled brush
- Click & Clean foamer nozzle/detergent bottle
- Click & Clean tornado full control fan jet nozzle
- Click & Clean Powerspeed rotating pencil jet nozzle
- Click & Clean extension lance
- Low-pressure G3 trigger gun with quick connection & swivel
- 8m high-pressure hose
- Hose storage hook
- 5m electrical cable
- Male 1/2" push fit hose pipe connector
- Pre-Fitted water inlet filter
- Nozzle cleaning tool
- Max Bar Pressure: 135 bar
- Max Water Flow (l/h): 440l/h
- Motor Size: 1700W
- Max Flow Temperature: 40°C
- Cable Length: 5M
- Hose Length: 8M
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.